Green waste will be picked on Mondays from April to October. Please follow these simple rules:
- Greenwaste items, NO GRASS CLIPPINGS (shrubbery, twigs) MUST be put in Metal or Plastic manufactured containers with handles. Please do not pile on/or in wheelbarrels, homemade containers, or trailers.
- When mowing your lawn, do not blow grass into the road as this plugs our sewer system and it violates our Stormwater management requirements.
- Springtime leaves must be put in containers, and not raked to the roadside.
- Green waste should not be put out before 6pm on Sunday for pick-up on Monday.
- Branches must be piled parallel to the street, and no longer than 6 feet.
- Trees or stumps 12″ in diameter must be removed at owners expense or split to under 12″.
- If a Contractor performs any construction work, yard work, tree/stump removal, the Contractor is responsilbe for the removal of all of the debris.
- Garbage collection along with recyclables
- Green Waste Pick-up
- Street Cleaning
- Road Maintenance
- Sewer Maintenance
- Leaf Pick-up
- Snow Plowing
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday 5:30AM until 3:30PM
Contact: Michael Reid
Corner of Sauquoit and Church Street
New York Mills, NY 13417
Phone: 315-736-3204 or 315-736-9212 ext 555